Saturday, January 16, 2010

Living Life

Well, this week has been pretty normal for us. We have just been living life...Preston is still working hard to crawl but is not there yet. He loves practicing. He has also discovered throwing balls and laughs every time he does it. If Dallin gets the chance, he will put the video up today. Preston is a chatter box that always has something to say but in what language he is talking, we are not sure.
Dallin has been kinda stressed about work because people got laid off this week. I think that we will be OK but who knows with this city council of ours. I know, no matter what that things will work out the way that they are suppose to. He is getting pumped up for basketball season that should be starting soon for the stake.
I have just been tutoring and teaching flute lessons. Next year, I am going back to work, which is not that exciting to me but it will help us when Dallin gets another pay cut. We have to do it so that we can be more financially secure in the future. I also finished the puzzle I have been working on this week, it was a 1000 piece puzzle of zebras. It was one of the hardest puzzles I have ever done.
Henry is doing decent, his feet are healing up good from our walk last week where he got destroyed by the ice. He is still allergic to life but we are trying to save up to get him an allergy test. He is still my sweet baby who loves to cuddle his momma.
I guess I am lucky in that way because all of my boys love to cuddle.
There are your random thoughts of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Preston